0203 667 2700 / 0786 751 7693

With an emergency travel document, you can leave for another country in case you can’t get a new/renewed passport in time for your travel date. You can apply for this document if your passport is lost, stolen, expired, or damaged outside of the UK.

However, apply for an emergency travel document in case of a damaged/expired passport only if you need to travel urgently. Prefer applying for renewal/replacement otherwise.